Below are the admission requirements to get admission in Switzerland Universities:
- An application form filled.
- Describe the biggest achievement of your life.
- Reasons for your success
- A current issue of national or international importance which you think will have an impact on society. Explain why.
- An attested copy of a secondary school diploma in English
- Certified High School transcripts in English for the last 3 years
- A minimum score of 80 (Internet based test) or 213 (computer based test) on the TOEFL test or another equivalent English proficiency test (IELTS or CEA from Cambridge). To submit the TOEFL test score to the International University in Geneva (IUG), please enter IUG's institutional code number (0130) when you take the test.
- Two passport size photos
- A Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- A copy of the student’s passport
- A non-refundable application fee payable in Swiss Francs CHF 150. - / Euros €120.-, or US Dollars USD 140.
- A recommendation letter from a guidance counselor in English.