Admission Knocks

Test Preparations

Students who wish to take an international degree programme like Bachelor's, Master's, and PhD need to be proficient in English language tests like TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and IELTS (International English Language Testing System).

To study a degree course in English, an English language certificate (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS) is often required. Each university decides the minimum number of points required for admission.

To study Masters Student need to have a minimum band width of 6.5 in IELTS and 85 points in TOEFL.

Quick Enquiry

Copyright ©2013 prosper Overseas | All rights reserved Privacy policy|Terms &Conditions|Diclaimer Powered by Prospertech-Soft Pvt.Ltd