All application forms and the required information can be obtained from the Office of Student Recruitment and Admission. Applications should be submitted by the end date.
To get an admission into the Bridge Program a student must:
Be non national student who obtained a high school average of 48% to 59.9%;
Documents required for admission:
- Filled application form
- A copy of the High School Certificate Scores
- Six (6) passport-sized photographs
- Attested copy of a valid passport
- Attested copy of residency visa
- Medical certificate
- Official copy of a valid TOEFL or IELTS scores report,
Once an application and the required documents are submitted, a response will be within one week of receipt from the date the application.